Friday, February 7, 2014

Test Case Initialization with Web Service end point

The Oracle Adaptive Case Management Demo for HelloWorld introduces how to test a Case Management application by invoking a web service end point. This web service on the other hand will initiate a case instance.
Oracle promotes to invoke this web service using the test end point available at http://<your-server>:<your-port>/soa-infra/ This cause a little bit of frustration to me since this end point did not show the web service payload attributes unless I knew I implemented them.

Checking forth and back, reimplementing the web service again and again, I finally had the idea to check in Enterprise Manager ... and voila: everything there!

I don't really know why the test end point at soa-infra doesn't do the job any more or even if others faced the problem. But if ever, you run into it, you'll at least have a workaround by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment